SCHOOLS, NURSERIES & ACTIVITY GROUPS
Running a pottery painting session in your nursery or pre-school is a popular offering with parents. It is an opportunity to make perfect and unique memories for family members.
What you can expect once you have booked a date for your session:
- Order forms to be distributed to parents with information for them about the session you have picked.
- Brochure about the session.
- Samples where appropriate so the parents and teachers can see the finished products
- Sessions are from one and a half hours to all day.
- We can work to your theme or school curriculum.
- All equipment that is needed, I will bring.
- All items glazed, fired and returned within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Prices are from £5
SPECIAL NEEDS POTTERY
Rachel has been teaching special need for many years. The studio is nice and quiet and is ideal for autistic children and adults with all types of special needs. Lots of one to one attention goes into making it a special visit. The studio seats over 16 people but a lot of the time it is just one to one which Rachel enjoys. We also have full wheel chair access. Debbie is one of our regulars from supported living special needs accommodation and she comes with her carer on a monthly basis. Her painting skills have improved immensely and she get very exited to do the wheel.
We do all types of corporate events for 8 to 20 people. Prices start from £20 a head for up to 3 hours in the studio.
Have a go on the wheel we have 5 wheels, which cost from £30 a head.
Make a slab pot we have 40 saggers and hump moulds and two slab rollers to make amazing plates, bowls, vases from £25
Paint a pot from £20
All are event are taylor-made to suit your needs. we have tea coffee facilities and can also do food or you can bring your own. we also have full wheelchair access
Available seven days a week days or evenings.